Get 50% Off Your First Order
This raw food formula features chicken as the primary source of protein supplemented with fresh salmon and beef offal. About 60% of the formula is made up of chicken hearts and chicken bone and there are no added plant ingredients. This makes it a very species-appropriate recipe for cats.
Like the first formula reviewed, this recipe contains beef in addition to the two proteins mentioned in the recipe’s name. Again, beef offal is a high-quality ingredient and a rich source of nutrients, but it could be a problem for cats with beef allergies.
The calorie content of this recipe isn’t listed, but the fat content is much lower than either of the two formulas. If your cat struggles to maintain a healthy bodyweight, this recipe could be a good choice.
Overall, this appears to be a species-appropriate raw food recipe packed with protein and moisture with moderate fat content.
Chicken Hearts, Chicken with Bone, Salmon, Beef Offal, Beef Broth, Herring Oil, Virgin Olive Oil.
Dry Matter Basis
Caloric Weight Basis
|Ingredients We Liked||Ingredients We Didn’t Like||Common Allergens|
Chicken with Bone
- Rich in muscle meat, organs, and bone
- Doesn’t contain any unnecessary plant ingredients
- Lower in fat than other recipes, could be good for weight maintenance
- Plenty of moisture to support your cat’s hydration
- Not a single-protein recipe
- Cats with beef allergies may not tolerate the food