These Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets are designed specifically for use with the Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System. They are much larger than traditional clay litter and designed to dehydrate solid waste, making it easier to scoop.
These pellets do not clump, but they allow liquid waste to pass through into the pee pad in the tray below. With the included scoop, you can easily remove solid waste from the top of the litter for disposal.
Unfortunately, we weren’t able to test the dehydrating feature of the pellets because our test cats did not like them. Our test cats tend not to like non-traditional litter, and we didn’t use the product exclusively during testing.
We did find, however, that the promise held true in terms of urine soaking through quickly, while pellets absorbed liquid minimally. There was, in fact, no dust and no tracking as well, which is another benefit promised by the brand.
|Easy to Scoop||3/5|
- Designed to dehydrate solid waste for easy removal
- No dust or tracking, great for reducing litter box mess
- Allows urine to pass through into the cat pad below easily
- Large pellets are somewhat tricky to scoop, even with included scoop
- Pellets don’t absorb odor from feces, they only dehydrate it
- Some cats simply don’t like the pellets, perhaps due to their size
This litter comes 3.5-pound and 7-pound bags – you can also purchase it in a case with six 3.5-pound bags or in a combo pack with pee pads.